I really like this picture. The green wet ground (I assume because the camera is looking at from a very high angle) makes the bright leaf stick out very well. Also the fact that it's centered makes your eye travel right to it. The stem of the leaf and the other lines on it move your eye from the center to the outer edges so you see what else is in the picture.
I like this picture because of how there are all dead and dark leaves surrounding the vibrant red leaf in the middle. The flat grass all around the leaf as well as the stems of most of the leaves make your eyes move from the center of the picture to the edges of it, and to the dead leaves around it. A theme one may assume from this picture is that life may prosper around death.
2 comments:
I really like this picture. The green wet ground (I assume because the camera is looking at from a very high angle) makes the bright leaf stick out very well. Also the fact that it's centered makes your eye travel right to it. The stem of the leaf and the other lines on it move your eye from the center to the outer edges so you see what else is in the picture.
I like this picture because of how there are all dead and dark leaves surrounding the vibrant red leaf in the middle. The flat grass all around the leaf as well as the stems of most of the leaves make your eyes move from the center of the picture to the edges of it, and to the dead leaves around it. A theme one may assume from this picture is that life may prosper around death.
Post a Comment